Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm turning 29....

Time to have another B-day...seriously, after 29, there is not point to celebrate... but Hannah & Matilde were super excited so I guess it was worth it for them :)

Breakfast in bed, Danish fodseldagsboller, gifts, cake... everything that are supposed to be there for a B-day were present, lovely!



Spent first part of the day at Siloso Beach, Santosa. The weather was gorgeous, finally the rain seems to be on a break, halleluja!!


In the evening, we went to the Night Safari. It was fun but since the rest of S'pore also thought the Zoo would be a great idea, we didn't even get to go on the tram ride, so did the walking tour followed but dinner and then decided that was it for now... The queue in the the zoo was insane, thank Godness I still have some negotiation skills in fresh memory, despite being on maternity leave, and managed to get us in some sort of 'express lane'... !

TACK Lina & Fredrik who spent my B-day with me and my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment