Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New JOB :-)

After 11 months on 'sabbatical leave' (love the definition!!) I today signed a contract with Schenker for a position as Director of Fashion Retail - Key Account Management. I'm of course over the moon for the job and can't wait to get back to business again!!

That said, I have had a great time during my time off with loads of quality time with my girls (sometimes a little too much time.. :-) Spent over 2 months of summer holiday in the summer house last summer, which was invaluable. Had plently of time to settle into our new home and country Singapore, meet wonderful new friends, which I hope I can still hang with even though I start working! It has been great to try out the 'expat wife' life for almost a year, which is of course fun if you enjoy beauty treatments / coffee latte dates / play groups / shopping / playdates / you name it. I DO enjoy all of those things, will miss certain things more than others, but need a better balance of work/fun/kids and thereof the decision of going back to work.

I will start working April 16th and will before that take two weeks holiday together with Hannah & Matilde in Skarhamn, Sweden starting this Sun, 18th of March :-) If anyone is around for the two last weeks of March, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment