Saturday, April 7, 2012

My oldest is swimming :-)

The day started with an attempt to visit the zoo but once there, the temperature was over 35 degrees and the queue was not of this world, hence we left for the pool at our condo. Good choice as Matilde needed a nap, the kids were all grumpy of a suger low, and were super excited to jump in the pool.

Hannah started to swim yesterday. Just out of the blue, she joined friend Naomi running and jumping into the deep pool and swam back to the side... just like that... and when she saw I looked at her, her face glow of join and she declared "mummy I'm floating, I dont sink, I dont drown and the pool is deep!"

If Matilde wanted to wear her floaties after seeing Hannah jumping about without hers? No way!! Issue here - she has no clue how to swim but still threws herself into the pool shouting "Tilde swimming"... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment