Thursday, April 7, 2011

New York City

Business trip to New York and loads of shopping :)
The flight was a 15-hr direct flight, my gosh, that was something...!
Anyhow, had two days full of meetings and nice dinners with collegues and service providers. And yes, we managed to see a few famous persons... First morning could have started better however, as the fire alarm went off at 6am and several fire trucks appeared outside the hotel within minutes...

Back in Hong Kong, my dad! was surprising me at the gate. After 15 hrs, I didn't believe my eyes when he stood there, so happy surprise. I was supposed to meet up Agneta at her gate but her flight had engine issues so was 3 hrs delayed.

Time Square
Time Square by night


Jamie Oliver :)
 



Debra Messing from 'Will & Grace'

Small room numbers...




Fire trucks outside my window at 6 am, jabadabadooo...

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment