Saturday, May 12, 2012

First biz trip with Schenker

3 weeks into the job and off we go on the first biz trip - 3 days in Shanghai followed by 2 in Hong Kong.

Amazingly, my previous Maersk/Damco colleague Lars Tylen was spending a few days in SH at the same time, hence first night in the city contained of dinner and drinks with him and Annelie, who likes in SH. She was of course the guide for Lars and me, and we had dinner at a Asian fusion style restaurang, excellent! Sightseeing at the Bund and drinks at a nearby place overlooking the Bund.

 

:-)
Next stop Hong Kong - felt like being back home!!
I stayed at the Kowloon Side close to my old office at H&M, really nice to be back in the neighborhood :)

Most of the time was work of course but managed to catch up with some friends; Ashley for a drink at a super-local bar. We got the balcony next to the water for ourselves, great... except when the police was coming by with their superloud boats... oh well :-)  Asa and I managed to squeeze in time for dinner together, sooo nice to see eachother again :-)

View from Schenker's HK office

Lunch with my new colleagues, love dim sum!!

Ashley choosed the place for drinks, can't get much closer to the water...! :)

Asa & my 'hangout' - Zuma!

No comments:

Post a Comment