Saturday, February 25, 2012

Indian Cooking Class

As many of my friends know, I'm not really what you would define as a gormet chef... To do something about this, I decided to take a cooking class, and signed up for the 'easiest kitchen', the Indian one... Ida came along and with instruction of bringing a rolling stick, containers and an open mind, we were quite excited to see if this adventure were to turn us into Master Chefs of the Year :-)

It turned out it was not really a hands-on class, which we had expected, it was LOADS of spieces and ingrediences which I hadn't even heard the name of, and I became sweaty just thinking about how on earth I'd manage to do this myself.... But after the class, I realize it is not rocket science, it only takes a lot of patience to cook Indian food, or food in general... I have now promised myself I will try the dishes at home and hopefully it will be eatable :-)

Menu:

1. Tandoori Chicken
2. Punjabi Daal
3. Garlic Naan Bread


No comments:

Post a Comment