Monday, February 20, 2012

Morning playdate & picking up daddy from the airport - finally he's back!!

Monday morning and Matilde & I have a playdate with Michelle & Rylie. The girls really start to get to know eachother, and it is great to see they get all happy when they see one another. Good friends also share things, normally food & water bottles..., but today, Rylie shared her dummy/pacifier/soother with Matilde, who walked around with it for over an hour...hm... guess I shouldn't do the same mistake I did with Hannah; starting using a dummy at 1.5 yrs old...!


Morten finally comes back from his 10 day trip to Cph & DK and we surprised him at the airport. The girls were over the moon to see him again :-)

Yes, Matilde is wearing a hat inside. She insisted on wearing it, with other words screaming when I took it off, which I find rather ironic as she NEVER wants a hat outside and screams if we put on one...children... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment