Friday, February 17, 2012

Just a regular Friday....

So, it's Friday and I have no major plans... Starting by going for a run while Nady takes Hannah to school and Matilde to their weekly 'helpers/kids' playgroup at Royce. I signed Morten up for a half-marathon (hehe) and obviously, I will have to run with him. Starting to get closer to the D-day so I simply don't have a choice but to get my butt out of the appartment and run like crazy! It's actually not that bad, I quite enjoy it, more after than during though I gotta admit... :-)

Today was the first day since we moved to Singapore I brought a book down to the pool, wow was it nice to sit there with no interuptions!! Except I almost fell asleep....


After picking Hannah up, we take a quick trip to Tanglin Mall for lunch and getting Hannah new swim clothes. I insisted she picked a blue shirt but no way, it is all about pink... Yes, she won that negotiation...

Playdate in the afternoon with Ida & Ingrid. Matilde & Ingrid were very interested in one another, patting eachother's hair, or pulling... :-)


Managed to get a pic of the sisters where both were smiling :-)

Grand finale of a Friday with no hubby in sight? Chocolate muffins & girly movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment